EN: Valley of the Dark Goddess
DE: Tal der dunklen Göttin
Fort William, Inverness-Shire
1898 by Glenlochy Fort William Distillery Co. Ltd.
Partially Demolished (1992)
Now partly converted into "Distillery Cottage", a holiday home
Pagoda and kilns are listed buildings and still stand on the site, though there are plans to convert these to flats
Diageo retains the right to issue bottlings